Sunday, May 28, 2006

I blew $112 bucks on school books today. Econs - Textbook, Guide Book and Model Essays. Biology - TYS. Couldn't find anything for geog. Guess I'll rely on the textbook and my O level TYS for now. I planned my timetable for next week. I thought it was quite reasonable when I was writing it up, cause I gave myself lots of breaks everywhere. Counting at the end of it just about killed me. 8 hours and 45 minutes of me hitting the books. Has anyone seen me work this hard ever? Put together all the studying I did for my O levels and it would have been less than that. And this is per day. God. Anyway, I've decided I'll stick with it, cause cutting down will mean one subject suffers. Please yell at me if you see me on msn.

I'm gonna go to Toa Payoh tomorrow I guess and check the Popular there. Hopefully they have a wider A level range then the one at Bras Basah. The Bras Basah one is like 5 levels high but there's such a tiny section for A level stuff. But it looks really really nice. Got cafe all inside. Pretty big fiction section too.

I'm gonna go play with the cd that came with my econs tb. Online learning is so much more fun than staring at some black and white textbook. Go colour!

No comments: